In this program program The Two Jewels includes an exhaustive and private tour in two of the most emblematic destinations of Cuba. The magical Havana and the world-famous Blue Beach of Varadero. Havana invites you to visit several places of great historical and cultural interest, especially visiting Old Havana, recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Where countless values are preserved as faithful exponents of Spanish colonial architecture in America. You can appreciate the City Museum (Captains General), the Capitol and the external and internal part of the Fortress of Morro Cabaña. Located on the other side of the bay, with a spectacular view of the entire city and its Malecon. Lunch can be tasted at a restaurant specialized in Creole food and in the afternoon you will visit the most modern part of the city, particularly the Plaza de la Revolución, the Cemetery of Colón, the University of Havana. The avenues of the Presidents and Paseo, then Miramar and Siboney with an approximate duration of seven hours. On the third day, you will make an excursion to western Cuba.
Visiting the Las Terrazas ecological tourist complex, then you will visit the wonderful Viñales Valley. Where you can see the mogotes, the valley, the Cuban countryside, the area where the best tobacco is harvested. World the Cuban Habano, you can also explore the Cueva del Indio and the Mural of Prehistory. In the City of Pinar del Río visit a tobacco factory. On the fourth day, he moves to Varadero, during the trip he visits the fishing village of Cojímar, which remembers the award-winning writer Ernest Hemingway. This town was a source of inspiration for the creation of his book “El Viejo y el Mar “.
On the way to Matanzas there is a stop at the Bacunayagua Viewpoint. From here you can appreciate the beauty of the Yumurí Valley. Then continue to Varadero, where you will have all your free time to enjoy the sun and the sea. Among other various excursions and activities.
The Two Jewels is your Tour
The price includes
- Accommodation in 4 Star Tourist Class Hotels such as Arenas Doradas; President at B & B in Varadero.
- Accommodation in 4 Star Boutique Hotels such as Palacio O Farrill; Florida in B & B in Havana.
- Accommodation in 4 Star Superior Tourist Class Hotels as Oasis Panorama in B & B in Havana.
- Lodging in Hotels 4 Stars Superior Tourist Class All Inclusive like Sol Elite Palmeras in B & B in Varadero.
- Transfer services to all cities, museums, tourist attractions.
- Accommodation according to program description in double room, breakfast and dinner, national airline tickets whenever required.
Price does not include
- Air tickets to enter or leave the country.
- Accommodation in hotels not included in the program.
- Tips and personal extra expenses.