In Tour 8. Tobacco, Rum and Coffee you can In the first two days there is a Private City Tour of Old and Modern Havana. with visits to the Museum of the General Captains and the Capitol.
Tour of all the squares of Old Havana, Modern Havana, the Plaza de la Revolución, the Cemetery of Columbus, the University of Havana. The avenues Paseo and Presidents in Vedado, the area of Miramar and Siboney.
The Partagás Tobacco Factory, the Ron Bocoy Factory and the Rum Museum in Old Havana are visited.
On the third day you leave for Viñales, where you walk through the valley and you can appreciate the tobacco crops. Overnight in the Valley.
The next day on the return to Havana, we visit another Tabaco factory and the place where the Guayabita del Pinar liquor is produced. We visit the Las Terrazas community and visit the ruins of the French coffee plantations.
You arrive in Havana late to stay at a hotel in the city.
On the fifth day, the train departs for Santa Cruz del Norte, where the Camilo Cienfuegos Sugar Mill is located. The production of refined sugar is observed.
They continue by bus to the city of Cienfuegos, they stay in the city after doing a Panoramic Tour. This city was recently declared as Trinidad and Havana, cultural heritage of humanity.
Continue to Trinidad, where a complete City Tour of the City takes place. The next day we visit Topes de Collantes and appreciate the cultivation and production of coffee.
On the eighth day he leaves for Cayo Santa María where he stays for the last two nights to relax after an intense trip.
On day 11 you travel by bus to Havana, on the way you visit the city of Santa Clara. You arrive in the capital in time for the last tour in order to take the flight back to your country of origin.
- 4 Stars Hotels like Iberostar Grand Trinidad in B & B in Trinidad.
- 3 Stars Hotels like Cayo Levisa in B & B in Cayo Levisa.
- 4 Stars Hotels Boutique like Palacio O Farrill; Florida in B & B in Havana.
- Reservations included in Hostels and Private Houses (most recommended by TRIPADVISOR and LONELYPLANET
In Tour 8. Tobacco, Rum and Coffee you can all options.
The price includes
- Transportation services to all cities, museums, tourist attractions
- Accommodation according to program description in double room
Price does not include
- Air tickets to enter or leave the country.
- Accommodation in hotels not included in the program.
- Tips and extra personal expenses.