Answers to the most frequent questions.
Located in the Caribbean Sea, near the coast of the United States and Mexico, Cuba is an archipelago made up of the largest island of the Antilles. It generally has high temperatures. The annual average values go from 24 ° C in the plains, up to 34 ° C. The season from November to April is known as winter, while the summer months are from May to October. Cuba is the paradise of photography; its beaches, cities and natural landscapes have been photographed by the most important photographers in the world. Its capital has been recently declared Maravilla City, for the historical and architectural values it holds.
What is a tourist package?
A tourist package is a well-designed compilation of recreational places, in which you have the privilege of enjoying the Cuban archipelago in its entirety or in parts, according to the selected travel package. You can choose a touristic package where the beaches, the natural spaces, the cities or the patrimonial court prevail. You can also design your trip to your liking.
How to make a reservation?
The mode of booking is very simple:
- Choose the tour you want or design it for you.
- Choose the tour of your choice and press the Check Availability button and once you select the available date click on reserve.
- Check the amount you must pay for the tour.
How should I pay?
In our system there are no online payments or intermediaries, the payment is made by bank transfer. In addition, you must take into account the following:
- You must make a first payment of 60% of the total amount at the time of booking.
- The other 40% must pay 10 days before arriving in Cuba, otherwise your reservation will be canceled.
Once the first part of the payment is made, you will receive an invoice of your payment and the costs associated with the services that will be provided during the tour.